A new career :]

Highlight(s) for the day:
- Updates for the last 2-3 weeks
- Bloody truths
- Rushing like a pure KL-ian
- Confusion
- Cabin crew already?
- Migrating to Singapore

Ahh. Finally, a time for me to sit on the bed and relax myself after been rushing here and there around Peninsular. At least I can spend some time on updating my rotting blog and recall whatever happened the past few weeks. Most of them were sad memories. Life.

Well. went to Melaka on the 5th of May for education fair. And guess what, our Inter-Excel's so called enemy was there as well. Centuria. A fake "inter-excel". Something like that. There's a history behind everything and no, I'm lazy to type everything out, so, go figure :P
Neways, stayed in Melaka for a night and guess what, after the exhibition, we were told that one of the school in Seremban invited us for their education fair. And guess what, Centuria wasnt there because the school band them from coming. Wow-ness :]
And so, I was glad I brought extra formal shirt. Instinct maybe? :D

It was fun and all, going for exhibitions and at least I get to practise my public speaking/relationship. It's nice to talk to students and they even took pictures and asked for facebook add. Felt like a star for a day xD
What I really wasnt prepared for was the Silk Air's interview in Penang. Now that was a surprise for me. Right after I come back from Seremban and went off Alex's car around 2pm, and went up to the office, I was told to go back home straight away and pack my bag because Im going to Penang at 5.30pm. Great huh.
Everything was all last minute, or should I say, unorganised?

The days in Penang werent as fun as I thought it would be. Whatever happened in Penang, stays in Penang.
So I went for the first round on Saturday, which was the 8th of May and I got through the first round and was told to come back on Monday (10th of May). So I went for 2nd round and I passed and also Final. I was surprised I got through every stage because I didnt even prepared myself for anything.

And so, I thought I wont get any news from them. Guess what. Checked my mail on Wednesday night (12th of May) and I got a mail saying that I was selected! Now that's shocking. Was happy but sad at the same time. Regarding to some personal problems.

On saturday ( 15th of May), went for school talk again in Klang. This time, it's an all-girls-school called, Methodist Girls School. It's a very nice school with all the friendly students. Some asked whether Im a flight attendant and I said No, but thanks to Nick for breaking the news saying that I am selected to be one of Silk Air's cabin crew and was told to share my experiences. Ha! They approached me and asked me questions about Inter-Excel, but most of them ask bout skin care, isit hard to be a cabin crew, what should they do to be one, should they be like this, that and so. I feel happy that I get the chance to share some of my knowledge with them. A feeling of satisfaction :]

Anyhow, lately, I saw the true colours of someone. Someone I respected so much, and treated him like he's my father. But my respect towards him had faded away slowly. He broke my trust towards him and I feel so disappointed for being accused doing things I've never done. Not once, not twice, but thrice. Not only me, but other students. He wants fairness, but being unfair wont get you any fairness back. You dont use the name of God if you dont even respect the people around you. I wish someday, someone, or maybe God, will open up his heart and his eyes to see the blacks and the whites. We respected you so much, but you're the one who put it in mind saying that we dont and obviously, hated us.

You say you forgive and forget and let God decide. But actually, you're the one who made all the decisions yourself and sorry to say, disrespected us. You believe in God, and you should know, accusing his followers makes no difference by accusing Him. We live to love, not to hate. I'm sorry if I have been very rude, but there's nowhere else I can express my feelings besides telling it to someone who are close to me and also, bloggie. I hope someday you will realise everything that you have done. May God bless you.

Neways, just now around 2am or so, checked my mail and realised that I have to send my application for work permit and employment form had to be sent before 21st of May, and it is already 21st of May! (Happy Monthsary dear :])
So I got all panicked in the middle of the nite and feel like banging my head towards the wall. Thanks to him for calming me down.
So I decided to email the Senior Officer of Silk Air and tell her that I havent got my passport. Thank God she replied and gave me a valid date til 27th of May. So approximately around 2 hours ago, checked the MAS and AK website, and foolish me, should have known that MAS was fully booked. The only choice is AK. Great. Going back on Monday. Still can make it to celebrate momsy's 37th birthday though :)

So many things happened this month. And I can feel that May flies like a jetplane :D
I see people come and go. The sadness. And now there are only 5 of us in the hostel.
Jo, Flo, Moon, See Lay and I. Loneliness. I can even hear mosquitoes singing like choirs, singing We wanna suck more blood~ =.=

Huhhh. Boredom.
Cant wait to go back to Kota Kinabalu :]


Sha-Unn :)

No comments: