First times :]

Highlight(s) for the day:
- Pavillion
- First class
- Break the ice
- Dinner

Feeling all freshen up now after taking my long nice shower. Today, was awesome. Shall I say that again?
A.W.E.S.O.M.E :)
Neways, met some new frenz, Yaw Yuen, she's the friendliest girl here and talks a lot too :D
And Winsy, a newbie, like me! :]
Became closer to Ning Yi too, my housemate that's gonna move to 6th floor tomorrow cz she feels like it. There goes my friend~

So I woke up at 8 this morning, dont wanna be late for my first day and and I dont wanna give Ning Yi a bad impression cz we're goin to class together. So I got ready early, took my bath and all, and Charlotte was like "you dressed up this early?', then I go, yea :D
Went out of the room to get my clothes hang outside and saw Ning Yi, still in her baju rumah. Well, I didnt care much as long as I am all dressed up. No worries for mua. I got all the time of the world. And so, it was 9.30am, still early, so I online-d as usual. Guess what, Ning Yi and the girl from 19th floor (Yaw Yuen) told me to meet them at Gfloor by 11.30am, cz they're goin up to 19th floor. And so, I stayed in my room til 11.15, then went to Mfloor to the mini market and buy a comb. My comb terlampau small, hard for me to comb my thick hair. And talking bout my thick hair, my nail patah again because it got stucked while I was tie-ing my hair. How ironic is that.

So, they were kinda punctual. As in punctual lah. 2 minutes late, but still xD
We walked to Grand Season Hotel that was next to our kondo and cari taxi. Apparently, the taxi(s) here taknak bisnes, as they reject some of the passengers (including us). KL-ians~
So we waited for another person known as An An. I thought IT was a girl, turns out to be a boy pula. He's an Indonesian. Chinese-Indonesian. I first thought he was a local since he looks like a pure chinese, but thanks to my class that I attended after that, I get to know my classmates more :)

Sooo~ we went to Pavillion first, for lunch. RM10 only oh the taxi ride :)
We had lunch somewhere, I think it's basement lah, as most of the foodcourts are in basement. It was huge. Got Little Taiwan, Ipoh something2, Mee, Kuey tiaw, Korean foods, Malays, Western, Italian. But I dont find any Philipino foods here :P
I had porridge and chakui (i forgot the english name for it), same as Ning Yi. Full oh. It was worth the try :]

After that, we walked to KL plaza where we're gonna have our class at. It was just on the other side of the road.
Walking with heels on is still not my profession. What again if you have to run to cross the busy street so that cars wont bump into you. Terrible place.
My first lesson was awesome.
Had a stewardress who had been in this field for 10years. She worked for MAS before and currently am working for Fireflies. She is so beautiful and friendly and all. She's like an angel sent from above :D
She just got married. Tough luck guys.

Neways, she taught us about what we should have as a flight attendant, how we should act, appearance, attitude and all that. Then we were told to answer the questions in our book. page 11-13. I think there's 30 or more questions. Then she paired each one of us and told us to introduce our partner to everyone. I was the first pair as I was sittin in front. Nervous much!
It was something like "Break the ice". Had a good time and laughed a lot too.
They were all very pretty and good looking :)
I have to change the way I talk from now on. No more "lah", "kah" or watsoever that's not English. This is gonna be hard.

After class, we went back to our hostel by taxi. There were 4 of us. Traffic jam. As usual~
I still think that it is necesarry that the students that's living in the hostel should have transport to pick and fetch us up. Monorail station is near, yes, but imagine the heat and all. We gt roasted every now and then. And not to mention the cash that we have to spend. I'll say rm50 per day, and it's gonna be like rm1500++ per month lah. Oh gosh. The rent some more, rm370. Almost 2k.

We had our dinner at MFloor. Nasi goreng again. My pimples are now polluting my face with all the annoying red spots. I ordered brocolli. rm3.00 for 5 pieces. WHAT.
After dinner, Yaw Yuen wanted to go to 7E, to buy magazine I think, so 5 of us (Yaw Yuen, Charlotte, Ning Yi, Winsy and I) walked there. It was very near. And now then I know that the building that I can see from my room's window is actually a hospital.
Neways, I got along well with Charlotte, as she is also a new student. She said she heard bout me back at her hostel. People here seems to know me without me telling them who I am. Even just now when I wanted to claim my book, the girl from the office was like, Lucky isit? Awesome. I am famous already. NOT xD




I guess God answered my prayers :D

No comments: