Home alone :]

Highlight(s) for the day:
- Alone
- Housemaid
- Boredom

First of all, I would like to thank Mr Hilary aka Sir or our so called director of Inter-Excel Advisory Sdn Bhd for letting me to sleep at home instead of going to class today :D
When I woke up, went out of the room and then I realised I was the only one at home. Awesome.
Devan, Xiao Mi, Shi Yu, See Lay, Susan, Chee Mun and Po Shuen were all gone missing. Qiu Mei went back to Melaka already last Tuesday. So yea, I'm all by myself. Looked at the time and it was around 12.30 already.
So after mandi and all, went to Mfloor to tapau my brunch. Nasi Goreng Pattaya. Ahh~ Reminds me of the old days at school :)

So I went up and ate what I bought and then, walked around the house like a lost soul. It was kinda messy, and so, I decided to clean up the house. From the shoes and slippers to tables to living room to kitchen, to room to toilet. While I was washing the towel I used to wipe the table, the doorbell goes "Ding Dong~". Looked thru the pimphole and saw Po Shuen. Yes, then I remembered that she woke me up and told me this morning that she'll come back home early and then I went back to dreamland again :)

Few minutes later, she went out and said "Im goin to my bro's house ah~". There goes my other roomate. So Qiu Mei and Po Shuen were both back in Melaka and Johor ady, tonite I'll be sleeping alone then :]
After Im done cleaning the last part of the house, the bathroom in my room, I finally sighed as a sign of relief and sat on the bed playing my lappy. Moments later, the doorbell goes Ding Dong again. This time, a lot of times. Gosh. I thought it was some annoying fella trying to test my patience, but to my surprise, it was An An (Anton) from 6th floor. He's back already? xD

Him, standing in front of the door in 3rd floor somehow tells me that nobody was home at 6th floor. Then Kakak Yanti came too with a big luggage. An An was surprised that I didnt go to class today cz he thought that I am going for the MAS interview this Saturday. People keep on asking me why.
Hello~ underaged newbie here. Besides, I only went to few classes. Not ready yet :]

So now, I am here, typing while enjoying munching on some chipsmore I bought before I went to Ipoh.
Talking bout Ipoh, it was some adventure. Awesome-ness :D
Reached there last Wednesday night and came back on Monday noon. I really enjoyed my days there.
For the first two days, we slept at Chee Mun's house. Then the 3rd, 4th day, we slept in a hotel called Regency Tower. 5th day, we packed and took a bus to KL again at 9.30am.

Sir booked a apartment-like hotel and it was beautiful I tell ya! Too bad I didnt took any pictures of it.
We went to Ipoh cz there's this exhibition there. Chee Mun, Jack, See Lay and I were the ones from KL. On the first day, each one of us went to a shool and had a booth there. It was boring for me. After that, around 1 or 2, Jack came to my school with a cab and we both headed to Ipoh Parade, one of the shopping mall in Ipoh. We had a booth there too. And hello bookfair! :D

On the 2nd day, some Penang girls from Inter-Excel came too. Ivy, Diana, Irene and Shih Wei. Friendly people :)
They were in Ipoh till Sunday. Thanks for the muffins Diana. We, the students from KL, appreaciate that a lot.
We really had a good time there in Ipoh. Oh ya, I forgot to mention Ivan. He was from Ipoh too. And was the one who fetched us from the bus terminal and also our tour guide. He drove us to this Kinta River. Used to be a place where it was a tin mining area. And then he showed us the train station, the parks and stuffs. Mostly historical places lah.

Before that, he bawa us to makan our dinner cz we reached Ipoh around 8 something if Im not mistaken. We ate the famous chicken rice in Ipoh which I forgot the name to it. But Ivan said it wasnt as nice as the other shop which happens to be closed that day :(
In that 5 days, we went to different restaurants. Where the foods were very nice and you cant find that in KL. Reminds me of Mr Hilary. He bawa Chee Mun and I to this restaurant that serves banana leaf meal as lunch. My 3rd time eating that dish :D

Then on Saturday and Sunday nite, we had "drinking session" after work in our hotel. Thanks to Mr Hilary again xD
Almost every nite there I sleep around 3-5am. There was a day that I slept at 5.40am sumtin. Gosh.
On sunday nite, we watched football with Mr Hilary. ManU won 3-0. Funny when you see the way he shouts, cursing and all. But in the end, his team won too :]

Neways, the view from our hotel's balcony is really nice. The mountains and all. City surrounded by mountains.
Limestone hills actually. Sadly I didnt get the chance to visit the Cave temples there. Will go back there again someday.





I miss my purple Chihuahua in Ipoh :]

No comments: