Updates :]

Highlight(s) for the day:
- Major breakdown
- Complicated

It's been a while since I last blog. Lots of things had happened in these few weeks. Made me realise how fast time flies.
It's been a month since I joined Inter-Excel.

Last 2nd of April til 14th of April, went back to Kota Kinabalu for 8 days and to Miri for 4 days after that.
My partner IN CRIME was Jack, who happens to be one of my coursemate from Miri which is 4 years older than I am. East people :]

When we reached KK, the first place we went to was Secret Recipe. To find one of my closest friend, Stanely Steven. I missed him so much as the last time we met was 29th of December 2009, before he went for National Service in Melaka. He happens to be the one who understands me and it feels like as if we're twins with different mothers. Of course, he was shocked as I told him that my flight is at noon and i'll reach KK at 6 in the evening. Surprise surprise~

Well, after Secret Recipe, went back home, and again, both my parents were surprised, as I told them that I was going back on the 2nd week of April. Mom got all over reacted and i think the whole neighbourhood can hear her loud voice saying "Nak! You're back! This IS a surprise! I tot you said next week?? ". Then there she goes calling my dad and stuffs. Mothers~ :]
Why the sudden surprise? Well, I just feel like it. A little surprise wont bite :)

Friends were surprised too, and Im sorry for those who I didnt get the chance to meet and hang out with yea. Been busy going to schools for talks as Mr Hilary sent Chelsea and Nick to Sabah and wanted Jack and I to help them out. Well, we did. Both in KK and Miri, became GPS and also their drivers/ tour guides :]

I thank Mr Hilary a lot for allowing us to go back to our hometowns and also exposing us with some public relationships and gaining experiences in social activities. Had fun the whole time in KK and Miri. I really really had fun with Aubrey Bidi, Stanely Steven and Jack Goh during our outings to 1Borneo. It was a day to remember as Aubrey, Stan and I never had the chance to hang out together eventhough we're close like peanut butter and jam. Euwww?
Reminds me of the old days. Highschool life. I wish I could turn back time now.

Everything happened in just a blink of an eye when Inter Excel called me and told me to go for the talk in Promenade Hotel. I got interested and registered on spot and the next thing you know, Im in KL studying this course, gettin to know more people, and the best part is, we're all from different states. It's like we achieved the One Malaysia thing and are pulling the bond between us closer and closer like we're one big family.

I didnt regret taking up this course eventhough Im far from my hometown. At least I get to learn something new here and trying to achieve one goal. And that goal is, to become a successful cabin crew :]
Never had it crossed my mind that me, taking up a flight attendant course and fly with any of the airlines.
Before this, it was, waking up, eat, bath, online, sleep and it goes again and again every single day. Lifeless I must say?
I feel like a useless brat where I have nothing else to do but wasting time.
Now at least, God answered my prayers and showed me a way. A way to stop everything and start acting like a useful person.

And now Im here. At least somewhere or something to do with and I make the decision whether I wanted a bright future or end up jobless and let my parents take care of me and use their cash til their last breath. Well, of course that's not the kind of life I would like to end up with.

Well, when I first joined this class, I joined it for fun though. But someone made me realise that, why waste your time to take this as a game but not be serious on it. Thanks to Mr Hilary. He changed my mindset towards everything and was the one who made me realise that I have to have a goal in life rather than being a lost soul doing nothing :]




Something new happened lately. Whether it's a good thing or not, Im still wondering.
But as you said, let the One who's above us answer everything :]

No comments: