If we ever meet again :]

Highlight(s) for the day:
- Syifa
- Free?
- Drinking session
- Wake up call
- Freedom

Finally, I can breath easily once again. Hello old place! My beloved 3rd floor. I miss this place, and of course the people in it. Well, kinda sad though. As most of the old students and staffs are gone. And yes, once again, I wanted to say that time flies like a jetplane. Reminds me of the first day coming here. Cried like a baby and wanted to go home and away from this "horrible" place. YES, that's how I described KL in the first place. But once I get to know some friends, I dont feel like going back home anymore, cz I feel like this is my HOME.

Well maybe because back in Sabah, I'm lonely and have nobody to talk to at home besides, the walls perhaps? I was used to being alone and having everything to myself. But here, we live like a big family and the word "share" is often used in our daily life. We share almost everything. And of course, I love it very much. When I first came, the only people I remember is Wilbert, the tall guy in blue. Devan, the indian friendly guy in white, QiuMei, the girl who was stucked in the master bedroom, and some pretty girls whom I dont know the names to. Suffered for a few days for not getting used to the environment, and yes, felt lonely.

It's a sad thing to see all of them leave one by one. I didnt feel a thing when they left. But when I moved back from Sir's place, I realised that I miss them. I miss the people who used to live here. When Susan left, she hugged me before she go. Not to say that we're close, but still, we're housemates. It's an undescribable feeling.

Tomorrow, Xiao Meng and Eve are leaving. Wilbert and Xue Qin are leaving too. These people are quite close to me, and it's hard to say goodbye. I wish I could spend more time with them. But what can I do. It's fate :]
I hope they'll become cabin crews, and God's willing, I'll become one too. Who knows, we might meet in any airports. Isnt that a great thing? :]

Anyways, sorry for not having dinner with you lasnite Xiao Meng, was busy teaching this one girl maths, in chinese. She's a malay girl who happens to be studying in a chinese school, name's Syifa. Cute lil girl. I can see that she's quite lonely here. Both her siblings are in Perlis and she's the only one here. Only seven years old. She wanted to visit my place and then she brought me to her place too. Talked to her mom and played with her at the same time. I guess I should become a kindergarden or primary teacher as I love children so much :D

Well after that, I went back home because it's 11 and Syifa really needs her sleep. If I am to stay there, she'll never go to bed and will play play play and play. Kids~ Few moments later, Edwin, my so called slave texted me and said he wanted to have his dinner in Mfloor and asked me whether I wanna join or not, and why not. Im a night owl and 11pm is like 7am to me xD

Jo, Jocelyn, Edwin and I were sitting there together. Only Jocelyn and him ate. Jo and I minum2. After that, Jocelyn went up, and Stewart came with a bottle of wine. These people really know how to enjoy life. So four of us, Stewart, Ed, Jo and I took some wine glasses that the uncle from Vistana Cafe borrowed us and drank beside the pool. Drinking while talking with some musics really is a way to relax. It was fun talking to them. Stewart and Ed have a lot of stories to share, while Jo and I listen and laugh/smile to their stories. We talked for hours. Until 3.30am or so, then we went up.

And now I am here, typing. Looking forward to meet Syifa tonight :]




Love You so much dear :]
R.I.P wherever you are, my dear grandpa :)
Stanely Steven, Aubrey Bidi, I miss both of you :]

No comments: